How to Place a Hold for Contact-Free Pickup
Note: Select the library that owns the item as the pickup location:
Tips for browsing the library catalog
Looking for your next great book to read? We’re here to help!
Get recommendations in your In-box!
- NEW! Subscribe to our special e-mail newsletters where we’ll keep you up-to-date with our selections of new books!
Fill out our form!
- Get personalized recommendations based on information you provide us with this form.
Try these online resources:
- Novelist Plus helps you discover books that are similar to ones that you have liked — both fiction and non-fiction. You can also search for books by combinations of theme, writing style, tone, and more. Log in with your library barcode number to access this resource.
- WhichBook lets you search by mood and emotion, world setting, character and plot, and more.
See What the Community is Reading!
You’ve read the book — now tell us about it!
- We always enjoy hearing your thoughts about what you’ve been reading–feel free to submit a brief review. With permission we may choose to share it on our social media!
Suggest a Purchase
Is there a new book that’s not in the Library catalog?
Use this form to submit a request for a book purchase (print or electronic.)