Peterson’s Test and Career Prep
Peterson’s Test and Career Prep helps students and adults be better prepared down the road for both college and their career, with comprehensive test prep resources, including:
- Many AP tests, including Computer Science and Physics
- ACT, SAT, PSAT
- Scholarship search feature
Login with your library card number.
LearningExpress Library is an online resource that helps people improve their core academic skills, earn a high school equivalency, prepare for college and more, offering:
- Skill-building resources for middle school, high school, and college students
- High School Equivalency (GED® Test and the GED® en Español)
- College Admissions Tests (including AP, ACT, SAT, PSAT, and TOEFL)
- College Level Exam Program (CLEP)
- Graduate School Admissions Tests (including DAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, and PCAT.
Login with your library card number. To set up your account, provide an email address and create a password. This will allow you to save your work in progress, store score reports, and revisit any practice tests, tutorials, or eBooks.
Tutor.com offers homework help and test prep, allowing you to:
- Get one-on-one help from live, qualified tutors in many subjects.
- Submit your essays for overnight feedback.
- Access Princeton Review test prep resources for preparing for the SAT, ACT and AP exams, including timed full-length practice tests, detailed score reports, video lessons and practice drills.
- Get help and study on the go with mobile apps for Tutor.com.
Login with your library card number. Set up an account with an email and password in order to access Princeton Review resources and store information from your tutoring sessions.