LinkedIn Learning offers video courses previously available through Lynda.com. You’ll find computer training courses covering:
- Popular software programs for Windows (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) and Apple computers (Pages, Keynote, etc.)
- Programming languages (including Python, C++, Java)
- Software for video production, animation and illustration (including Adobe Creative Cloud)
Login with your library card number and PIN.
DigitalLearn.org is a great place to start if you are new to computers or haven’t used them for a while. Short video courses let you tackle technology at your own pace and gain the confidence you need to succeed, covering:
- Getting started using a computer and navigating the Web
- Using search engines to find information
- Using email
- Using Google Maps to find your way to and from destinations
- Staying safe online
No Login is currently required.
Computer Skills Center
Computer Skills Center is a division of LearningExpress, and covers:
- Computer Basics
- Internet Basics
- Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Windows Operating Systems
Register with your library card number. To set up your account, provide an email address and create a password. Your account will allow you to save your work in progress, store score reports, and revisit any practice tests, tutorials, or eBooks.