- Mango Languages offers instruction in 71 languages.
- English language learners can choose a course tailored for one of 21 native languages.
- Short specialized courses are offered for specific needs, such as Job Seeking in English.
Login with your library barcode number — first-time users can create an account using an email and password to store progress.
- Rosetta Stone is provided by the NJ State Library and includes 30 different languages.
- Core lessons build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Focused activities refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and more
- The mobile app enables learning on the go
First time users — enter your e-mail address (as a username) and create a password to store progress.
The Great Courses
- Available on both Kanopy and RBDigital.
- Video courses in English grammar, French, Spanish, Ancient Greek and Latin.
- Downloadable (pdf) course materials included.
See our guides to using Kanopy and RBDigital.