- Flipster lets you access a wide variety of magazines, including some for kids.
- View the list of available magazines.
- Access Flipster magazines online with a browser, or offline with the Flipster app for iOS devices, Android devices, or Kindle Fire devices.
Login with your library barcode number.
See Flipster’s FAQs.
Magazines on Libby
- You can borrow and download current and past issues of many titles not found in Flipster, including: New Scientist, Cook’s Illustrated, Newsweek, People Special Issues.
- You can also sign up to be notified when a new issue of your favorite magazine is available!
Magazines on Hoopla
- Borrow a Hoopla Bingepass for 7-day access to the magazine collection!
- View the titles in the collection, which includes The Mayo Clinic Health Letter.
- Read a full-color digital image of the daily paper.
- Search the text archives back to 1989.
- Access online-only content.
Login with your library barcode to access The Star Ledger through Newsbank.
This text-only resource provides full-text access to articles from the 1980s through today with content updated daily.
Included are both print and online editions, and video, blogs, magazines and book reviews from these five papers:
- The New York Times
- Washington Post
- Los Angeles Times
- Chicago Tribune
- Wall Street Journal
To research a topic or find a specific article, you can start with this box. You will then enter your library barcode number:
To view articles from today’s papers, follow these steps:
- Login to U.S Major Dailies here (this will open a new tab). Enter your library barcode.
- After logging in, close the tab to return to this page.
- Click on the links below to read articles in today’s edition of each individual paper:
To receive email updates providing links to each day’s articles, choose the option in the upper-right corner to Set an Alert. Click and enter your email.
Search and view the full text of these NJ newspapers:
- Asbury Park Press (Asbury Park, NJ)—1905-2009
- Courier News (Bridgewater, NJ)—1891-2010 (1961-2010 available now)
- Courier-Post (Cherry Hill, NJ)—1949-2009
- The Daily Journal (Vineland, NJ)—1925-2011
- Daily Record (Morristown, NJ)—1974-2012
- Home News Tribune (East Brunswick, NJ)—1903-2009
- Plainfield Courier (Plainfield, NJ) -1891-1961
Search and view a full-text collection of the world’s major news content. It includes millions of articles from newspapers, newswires and news magazines. In addition, it offers television and radio transcripts and ongoing daily updates from popular news sources.