- Flipster lets you access a wide variety of magazines, including some for kids.
- View the list of available magazines.
- Access Flipster magazines online with a browser, or offline with the Flipster app for iOS devices, Android devices, or Kindle Fire devices.
Login with your library barcode number.
See Flipster’s FAQs.
New! Magazines on the Libby App
Libby–our app for eBooks and eAudiobooks–has recently made magazines available as well!
- You can borrow and download current and past issues of many titles not found in Flipster, including: The Economist, New Scientist, Cook’s Illustrated, Newsweek, People Special Issues.
- You can also sign up to be notified when a new issue of your favorite magazine is available!
We’re currently exploring this new feature ourselves–feel free to let us know if you have any questions!
- Read a full-color digital image of the daily paper.
- Search the text archives back to 1989.
- Access online-only content.
Login with your library barcode to access The Star Ledger through Newsbank.
Access to articles from the 1980s through today with content updated daily. Includes both print and online editions, and video, blogs, magazines and book reviews from these papers:
- The New York Times
- Washington Post
- Los Angeles Times
- Chicago Tribune
- Wall Street Journal
Login with your library barcode to access U.S. Major Dailies from ProQuest.
Do you just want to read today’s papers? Login, then return here to use these quick links to read articles in today’s edition of each individual paper:
Search and view the full text of these NJ newspapers:
- Asbury Park Press (Asbury Park, NJ)—1905-2009
- Courier News (Bridgewater, NJ)—1891-2010 (1961-2010 available now)
- Courier-Post (Cherry Hill, NJ)—1949-2009
- The Daily Journal (Vineland, NJ)—1925-2011
- Daily Record (Morristown, NJ)—1974-2012
- Home News Tribune (East Brunswick, NJ)—1903-2009
- Plainfield Courier (Plainfield, NJ) -1891-1961
Login with your library barcode.