- Get started on the Overdrive website, or with the Libby and OverDrive apps. (Libby is more user-friendly, but Overdrive works fine and is the only option on some devices.)
- Login with your library barcode and PIN.
- From the Overdrive website, you can search, borrow and read online, but you will need an app to download books.
Introduction to the Libby App
Help from Overdrive
- Getting started with eBooks
- Getting started with eAudiobooks
- Getting started with Kindle books
Important News about RBdigital
RBdigital was recently acquired by the digital platform OverDrive. In September, the digital ebooks and audiobooks from our RBdigital collection were migrated into our OverDrive collection.
Unfortunately, Overdrive was unable to transfer RBdigital hold queues into its platform. If you had items on hold in RBdigital that you still want to read, please place a new hold in Overdrive.
The library began purchasing upcoming releases through Overdrive in August. Copies purchased by SPPL will only be available to our resident cardholders, and wait-times will not be as long as typically experienced in Libby.
This transition relates only to ebooks and audiobooks. The RBdigital platform will continue to host our video streaming services.