Upcoming Friends Meetings (Mondays at 7:30pm):
- January 14
- February 4
- March 11
- April 8
- May 13
Investors Bank Care2Share
Do you bank at Investors Bank? Investors Care2Share program will make a donation to the Friends on behalf of enrolled account holders. There’s no cost to you, and enrollment is easy and private. Thank you for your support!
PRESIDENT – Joe Quarto
VICE-PRESIDENT – Vacant
TREASURER – Joyce Andreoli
SECRETARY – Alayna Rosenblum
Friends Email Address
If you have any questions about Friends membership, volunteering , etc., email [email protected].
The Friends of the Scotch Plains Public Library is open to all interested adults and youth, and membership is accepted throughout the year.
Applications for membership can be found on our brochure HERE, or hard copy can be obtained at the Circulation Desk of the Library. Contributions are tax-deductible. And remember to check with your employer for matching funds. Checks should be made payable to “Friends of the Scotch Plains Public Library.”
After processing, membership cards will be available at the Circulation Desk. Friends can also use this card to get FIVE free DVD rentals at SPPL and a 10% discount at the Town Book Store in Westfield.
Who Are the Friends?
The Friends of the Scotch Plains Public Library is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization of concerned citizens dedicated to…
- supporting the library’s various activities and services
- promoting the use of the library with projects such as children’s summer programs, shut-in reader service, adopt-a-shelf, and special adult programs
- fund-raising efforts including an annual book sale and audio-visual sale
For more information, please see our brochure!
Recent Friends Accomplishments…
- Museum Pass program
- Construction of outside book drop
- Summer children’s programs
- Compact Disk music collection and display racks
- Acoustical ceiling panels for the meeting room
- Audio/visual aids and tables for the meeting room
- Adult programs