The Great Courses
Are you out of school, but wished you had learned more about science, history, math, or philosophy?
Would you like to improve your skills in a hobby like photography or cooking?
Try The Great Courses on Kanopy!
Each course consists of 30 minute video lectures, and many have accompanying Guidebooks that cover the content and can be downloaded and saved or printed.
- Food & Wine: The Everyday Gourmet: Making Great Meals in Less Time
- Health, Fitness & Nutrition: How to Boost Your Physical and Mental Energy
- Hobby & Leisure: Discovering Your Roots: An Introduction to Genealogy
- History: History of the Ancient World: A Global Perspective
- Literature & Language: How to Read and Understand Shakespeare
- Mathematics: The Secrets of Mental Math
- Music & Fine Art: The 23 Greatest Solo Piano Works
- Philosophy, Religion & Intellectual History: The Big Questions of Philosophy
- Professional: Outsmart Yourself: Brain-Based Strategies to a Better You
- Science: The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries
- Travel: The Great Tours: Experiencing Medieval Europe
See our instructions for using Kanopy.