The Great Courses: Library Collection
The Great Courses on Kanopy can satisfy your curiosity about science, history, math, or philosophy and other subjects. You can also improve your skills in a hobby like photography or cooking.
Each course consists of 30 minute video lectures, and many have accompanying Guidebooks that cover the content and can be downloaded and saved or printed.
- Food & Wine: The Everyday Gourmet: Making Great Meals in Less Time
- Health, Fitness & Nutrition: How to Boost Your Physical and Mental Energy
- Hobby & Leisure: Discovering Your Roots: An Introduction to Genealogy
- History: History of the Ancient World: A Global Perspective
- Literature & Language: How to Read and Understand Shakespeare
- Mathematics: The Secrets of Mental Math
- Music & Fine Art: The 23 Greatest Solo Piano Works
- Philosophy, Religion & Intellectual History: The Big Questions of Philosophy
- Professional: Outsmart Yourself: Brain-Based Strategies to a Better You
- Science: The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries
- Travel: The Great Tours: Experiencing Medieval Europe