Do you love to read? We do too. Come join the Chapter Chat Book Club and have some fun in a club run by teens, for teens. We hope that you will join us, fellow book nerds! Details and a registration form below!
– For Scotch Plains/Fanwood residents or students in grades 9-12.
– Genre will change from month to month; members choose the book each month.
– The library will primarily contact you by email with information about upcoming meetings, book availability, etc.
– If you have any questions before joining, email the teen librarian, who will forward your question to the club’s teen leadership.
– We will also update club information on this page, so bookmark it!
We may be discussing difficult topics, as they come up in the books we read. We will do our best to offer content warnings for each book we consider. If you’re not comfortable discussing any of the topics in a chosen book, there is NO pressure to come to that particular meeting or take part in that discussion. If you do attend, please be prepared to talk about these subjects in a respectful way.