LinkedIn Learning offers content formerly available through Lynda.com.
You have unlimited access to video courses in computer, creative, and business skills! It does not require you to join the Linkedin network. Log in with your Scotch Plains library card number and PIN.
LinkedIn Learning can also be accessed with its app. To use the LinkedIn Learning app follow these steps:
- Download from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store
- Press Sign in
- Select Sign in with your library card
- Type in (or complete if pre-filled) this url: www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/scotlib
- Enter your Library card number and PIN and click Continue
What can I do in LinkedIn Learning?
- Choose individual courses at any skill level
- Follow comprehensive Learning Paths for mastery
- Drop in for bite-sized tutorials to get quick answers to how-to questions
- Find courses conducted in English, Spanish, Mandarin, French, German, and Portuguese
- Earn Certificates of Completion when you finish a course.
You can learn a wide range of computer skills with courses in:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Coding and markup languages (including C, Java, Python, Ruby, MySQL, HTML, CSS, and PHP)
You can learn how to find a job or advance your career with courses in:
- Job hunting
- Writing effective resumes and cover letters
- Project management, time management, marketing, leadership and other business skills
- Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint and other communication tools
You can enhance your creative skills with courses in:
- Animation and Illustration
- Graphic Design
- Audio and Music
- Video and more