The Library is closed to the public until further notice. Please view the message from our director for the latest information on this situation.
While we remain closed, the following changes will be in effect:
- We will not charge any overdue fees for items due during the time that we are closed.
- Please disregard any notices you may receive about items being due soon or overdue. Our system may continue to automatically send these notices for some time.
- Please do not place holds on any print books at this time. Consider checking our e-book and e-audiobook resources which include many popular titles.
- Borrowed items should be kept until we re-open. The book drop is closed.
- If your card expires during the closure (or was previously expired) and you need to renew it, you may the form below to have your card renewed. Remember, your PIN should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- If you are a Scotch Plains resident but do not have a card, you may apply online for a temporary card that will give you access to our digital resources.
- Check out our online resources here:
- Sign up for our virtual events: https://forms.gle/i4ggeUDqTtootWQ49
Use this form to contact us while we are closed to the public. We will do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.