The Scotch Plains Public Library Reference and Administrative Staff will offer to proctor student exams under the following guidelines:
- Proctoring of exams is limited to members (Scotch Plains resident cardholders) in good standing of the Scotch Plains Public Library.
- To arrange to have an exam proctored, the student should come to the library to arrange date and time for exams, and to complete any preliminary paperwork. It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the proctoring conditions provided by Scotch Plains Public Library meet any requirements of the school administering the test.
- A librarian will proctor the exam, which must be completed in the adult section of the library during open library hours.
- The student must show ID before taking the exam.
- The student should provide postage for mailing the examination, but the library will mail the exam within twenty-four hours of the actual test.
- All examinations should be mailed to the Scotch Plains Library, Attn: Head of Reference, 1927 Bartle Avenue, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076.