The Afternoon Book Club will meet via Zoom on Tuesday, November 16 at 1pm.
- December 21: An Enemy of the People by Henrik Ibsen
- January 18: The Dig by John Preston
- February 15: The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- March 15: Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
- April 19: Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- May 17: Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
- June 21: The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
The Evening Book Club will meet via Zoom on Monday, December 13 at 7pm.
- January 10: Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro
- February 14: Something Wild by Hanna Halperin
- March 14: Oh William! by Elizabeth Strout
- April 11: Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
- May 9: Deacon King Kong by James McBride
- June 13: The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles