“WARNING: During the process of this book you will get dirty. You may find yourself covered in paint, or any other number of foreign substances. You will get wet. You may be asked to do things you question. You may grieve for the perfect state that you found the book in. You may begin to see creative destruction everywhere. You may begin to live more recklessly.”
– from Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
If you are looking to
– let go of school-year stress and tension,
– loosen and exercise your creative muscles,
– or just do something weird, fun, and destructive (without being harmful),
this book might be what you need.
Fill out the form below to get your copy of Wreck This Journal; we only have a limited quantity to give away, so sign up as early as you can!
In exchange for the journal, we only ask that you share photos or videos of your pages with us as you go: you can
– post them to Instagram or Tiktok using #spplwtj and tag us @scotlib.teens,
– share them to our Discord server in the Wreck This Journal channel,
– or just email the photos to [email protected]