- Treatment locator
- Crisis hotline numbers
- Publications section has free downloadable informational brochures
The American Psychological Association provides this tool for finding a psychologist.
- 24/7 peer recovery support hotline for adult Union County residents with substance abuse disorder: 1-855-8252-3275
- connection and transport to treatment
- connection to community resources
- family support service referrals
- weekly peer support services
The mission of the Fanwood/Scotch Plains/Westfield Here 2 Help Mental Health Initiative is to improve community awareness and understanding of mental health issues through education, basic skills training and resource information and to help break down barriers that prevent people from seeking care. They regularly offer in our area free presentations on a variety of mental health related topics.