Other important information:
Scheduled System Upgrade
A major system upgrade of our online catalog is planned to begin after 5pm on December 5, 2020. Please review the details so you may plan accordingly, as several services will be interrupted.
Please disregard any overdue or reminder notices you may receive for items that you recently returned to our book drop. This is happening because all returned items are being isolated for a minimum of 7 days before being updated to ‘returned’ in our system. Be assured that we are not charging overdue fines on any items at this time.
Please return items to our book drop
- Please return items that are property of the Scotch Plains Library only. Fanwood Library items should be returned to the Fanwood location. Watch this short video for a demo of how to tell which library your book is from!
- All returned items will remain on your account for a minimum of 7 days while they are quarantined prior to check-in.
- We will not charge overdue fees while the building is closed to the public.
- To return inter-library loans or items that do not fit into the book drop, such as learning kits, or if you cannot access our book drop, please contact the library via email or this form to arrange for return.
- We have extended the hours for the free ScotLib network, which is accessible from our parking lot area between 6am and 8pm.
Explore our Online Resources!