In response to numerous requests, the library has created a designated Silent Study Room for individual work or study. The room is meant to be free of distractions and free of noise.
In the Silent Study Room:
- Please be considerate of others by helping to maintain a silent atmosphere.
- Please silence all electronic devices.
- No talking is permitted.
- Personal audio devices may be used with headphones at low volume (not audible to others).
- No sleeping, eating, or drinking is permitted.
- Keep personal items with you at all times. The library is not responsible for personal items left unattended.
Library patrons who fail to abide by the Silent Study Room guidelines will be asked to leave the room.
Occupancy of the Silent Study Room is limited to one person per study carrel.