Resources for help at every grade level at every stage of your career.
LearningExpress offers both academic and career resources.
- School Center: Skill-building resources for classroom and homework success for middle school through high school.
- High School Equivalency Center: prepare for the GED® Test and the GED® en Español.
- College Test Preparation: including ACT, SAT, PSAT, TOEFL and more.
- College Students: skills review and tests including GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, and MCAT.
Career & Life Help:
- Career Preparation: prepare for entrance exams for Nursing, Health Occupations, and ASVAB, or for occupation exams in numerous fields, including Postal Worker, Teaching, Law Enforcement, and EMT.
- Job Search and Workplace Skills: learn to create your best resume and get interview tips.
- Adult Core Skills: review math, reading and writing skills, and prepare to become a U.S. citizen.
Register with your library card number. To set up your account, provide an email address and create a password. This will allow you to save your work in progress, store score reports, and revisit any practice tests, tutorials, or eBooks.
LinkedIn Learning offers video courses previously available through Lynda.com. You’ll find many career and business courses covering topics like:
- Job searching and resume creation
- Productivity, Time Management and Project Management
- Leadership and Management
Login with your library card number and PIN.
Tutor.com offers academic and career help:
- one-on-one help from live, qualified tutors in 40 subjects including math, science, essay writing, foreign languages, social studies, test prep, and more.
- Submit your essays for overnight feedback.
- Access Princeton Review test prep resources for preparing for the SAT, ACT and AP exams, including timed full-length practice tests, detailed score reports, video lessons and practice drills.
- Get help and study on the go with mobile apps for Tutor.com.
- Connect with a job coach
- Drop off a resume for review
Login with your library card number. Set up an account with an email and password in order to access Princeton Review resources and store information from your tutoring sessions.
HelpNow offers live tutor access for homework help, skills building, and test preparation, as well as help for adult learners and jobseekers.
- Differentiated learning solutions are available for users of diverse needs.
- Students can also access assistance at any time through the Writing Lab and the 24/7 Center.
Adult learners and jobseekers (click the ‘Adult Learners’ tab):
- High School Equivalency test preparation
- US Citizenship test preparation
- Live help for learning Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Help with resumes and cover letters from writing experts