Resources for help at every grade level and every stage of your career.
Learning Express is grouped into these categories:
- School Center: Skill-building resources for classroom and homework success in most subjects for middle school through high school.
- High School Equivalency Center: prepare for the GED® Test and the GED® en Español.
- College Test Preparation: tutorials and practice tests (including complete simulated practice tests) including ACT, SAT, PSAT, TOEFL and more.
- College Students: skills review and preparation for graduate school tests including GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, and MCAT.
- Career Preparation: Start a new career or advance in your current field; prepare for entrance exams for Nursing, Health Occupations, and ASVAB, or for occupation exams in numerous fields, including Postal Worker, Teaching, Law Enforcement, and EMT.
- Job Search and Workplace Skills: learn to create your best resume and get interview tips.
- Adult Core Skills: review math, reading and writing skills, and prepare to become a U.S. citizen.
Register with your library card number.
To set up your account, provide an email address and create a password. This will allow you to save your work in progress, store score reports, and revisit any practice tests, tutorials, or eBooks.
NOTICE: While school buildings are closed, Tutor.com will have extended hours from 8am to 10pm EST, 7 days a week for Scotch Plains and Fanwood cardholders.
- Tutor.com offers one-on-one help from live, qualified tutors in 40 subjects including math, science, essay writing, foreign languages, social studies, test prep, and more.
- Improve your research papers, resumes, and test scores.
- Submit your essays for overnight feedback.
- Princeton Review test prep resources for preparing for the SAT, ACT and AP exams, including timed full-length practice tests, detailed score reports, video lessons and practice drills.
- Get help and study on the go with mobile apps for Tutor.com.