- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL | Fledgling Foodies: Creepy Cake Pops
Monday, October 25, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Pick up some new dessert-decorating skills and make cake pops that look like eyeballs, ghosts, and more! The library will provide most of the necessary ingredients to the first few registrants, so sign up soon!
For grades 6-12 only; registration required. Via Zoom.
You will need:
Ingredients marked with an asterisk (*) will be provided to the first few registrants.
- Cupcakes or cake, ready-made*
- White candy melts*
- Frosting, ready-made*
- Small amount of colored fondant*
- Vegetable shortening or coconut or vegetable oil
- Lollipop or cake pop sticks*
- Optional: oil-based food coloring
- Optional: small ice cream scoop
- Mixing bowl and spoon
- Glass bowl or double-boiler
- Trays or cookie sheets
- Wax paper