- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL | Fledgling Foodies – Molten Chocolate Cakes!
Monday, January 25 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In this edition of Fledgling Foodies we’ll be making molten chocolate cakes: quick and easy but so impressive and delicious. And this time, the library will be providing you with some of the ingredients you’ll need if you’re one of the first few people to register!
For grades 6-12. Please register using the form below to receive the Zoom link and ingredients.
The library will provide:
- Flour, sugar, and chocolate
You will also need:
- 1 stick of butter plus a little extra
- 4 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ramekins or a muffin tin
- Two mixing bowls, a whisk, and a spatula (if you have an electric mixer, feel free to use that too – although just a whisk is fine)
- A glass bowl
- A cup or a small tupperware container
Registration for this program is now closed. 🙁
Check our events calendar for upcoming teen events for which you can still register! Hope to see you soon.