- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL: Coronapocalypse Cookies
April 14 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Bake delicious and unusual cookies using the ingredients you have in your house! Grades 6-12.
Before the program, please collect as many of the below ingredients as you can find. If you don’t have everything, don’t worry! We’ll improvise together.
- Butter, 2 sticks, at room temperature
- Sugar, white and brown
- Glucose, corn syrup, golden syrup, or honey
- Flour (all-purpose or bread)
- Baking powder and baking soda
- Ground coffee
- Mix-ins of your choice: chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chopped-up chocolate, mini pretzels, potato chips, peanuts, graham crackers – whatever you have and like!
Please also have these tools ready: Mixing bowl, electric mixer or wooden spoon, spatula, measuring spoons and cups, sheet pan(s), plastic wrap, parchment paper or silicone baking mat or non-stick spray
To get the link to this virtual event, please fill out this form.