- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL | Art in the Afternoon – Cut Paper Sculpture
Tuesday, August 4 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
For grades 6-12. We’ll be making cut paper sculptures – for examples, see our Instagram post here!
- An assortment of paper – whatever kinds you have are fine
- Glue (stick or school) or tape
- Scraps of cardboard
If you like, you can also bring any of the following items…
- Image(s) for reference or inspiration
- Xacto knife (or something similar) and cutting surface
- Drawing or painting medium of your choice
- A ruler
- Any objects you might want to trace
Please register below to receive the Zoom link: