- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL: 3 Ways to Decorate Your Space with Stuff You Already Have
March 31 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
You’re spending a lot of time in your space these days – it should be a place that makes you happy! Grades 6-12.
We’ll be making some simple decorations using materials you probably already have around the house. Before the live program starts, please have these items on hand:
- Scissors, pencil, ruler
- Tape – scotch tape, washi tape, or masking tape will work
- Stapler with staples loaded
- Thread or string
- Glue – craft glue or mod podge is best
- 8-10 pieces of paper cut into strips about 1.5×11″. Colorful or interesting paper is best – try using old magazine pages, flyers, or even book pages!
- The switchplate and/or outlet covers from your room – remove these *carefully!!*
- Markers – whatever colors you like best
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/678254097
Meeting ID: 678 254 097
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,678254097# US (New York)
+13126266799,,678254097# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US