College Funding Workshop
Tuesday, November 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This workshop, presented by Jodi Bloom of Cornerstone College Solutions, is designed to help families with children of any age figure out how to pay less for college without jeopardizing retirement. You will:
- Learn how to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses and the over-all cost of college.
- Learn the “ins and outs” of the financial aid system and how to maximize what your student receives.
- Identify myths and avoid common errors that can cause you to overpay for school.
- Learn how to obtain discounts from colleges and universities even if you don’t qualify for need-based financial aid.
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive college plan with proven strategies and financial alternatives to meet your family’s unique goals and cost requirements.
- Determine how to find the best college match for your children.
Jodi Bloom is founder of Cornerstone College Solutions and a college planning expert.
Registration is required. You will be provided with a link to join via Zoom in advance of the program.