- This event has passed.
Chapter Chat Book Club
Saturday, April 24 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Chapter Chat Book Club was created by teens, for teens! For this month’s meeting, members are reading Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. If you would like a copy of the book, check our online catalog or give us a call!
This will be Chapter Chat’s first outdoor meeting of 2021!
For the health and safety of all our patrons and staff, the following protocols will be observed:
- Everyone will wear masks over their noses and mouths at all times.
- Everyone will maintain a distance of 3+ feet from each other (per the governor’s guidelines for schools).
- Anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or whose family is experiencing them will not attend the meeting.
- The library will most likely not be open for browsing or bathroom use yet.
- If the weather is not right for meeting outside (rainy, too hot, etc.) we will meet virtually instead. The library will give at least 24 hours notice of the change from outdoors to virtual.
For grades 8-12.