Contact-Free Pickup is Safe, Easy and Convenient!
How it works:
- This service will be available to Scotch Plains and Fanwood residents only
- Requests for materials can be placed online via the library catalog or by phone: call 908-322-5007.
- To place a hold online, use your library card number and PIN (the last four digits of the phone number you provided to us. Please see further instructions on placing holds here.
- You will be notified by email or by phone when your items are ready and you can call the library to schedule a pickup day & time. Pickup times are:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 11am–1pm & 2pm–4pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 2pm–4pm & 5pm–7pm
- Saturday: 10:30am–12:30pm & 2pm-4pm
- Once you’ve arranged a pickup day & time, your items will be available for pickup on a table near the library’s front entrance.
- The items will be in a sealed bag marked with your last name and first initial, checked out to you, with checkout receipt in the bag.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted in the exterior book drop, which is always open.
- Please observe social distancing rules when picking up or dropping off materials.