The library provides desktop computers loaded with the 2016 edition of Microsoft Word and Excel. One Mac computer is available. Using your own device? The library offers free high speed wi-fi.
Black and white printing from the desktop computers is available for .15/page, while color copies cost .40/page.
A scanner and photocopier are also available. Photocopies are .15/page.
We offer a dedicated collection of career books and online databases for job seekers interested in targeting and researching companies, searching job listings, formatting resumes and cover letters and preparing for interviews.
Online Business Research
Use EBSCO’s Business Source Interface to search ‘Business Source Premier’ and ‘Regional Business News’ at the same time. (Be sure to select both databases in the Searching option.)
- Search by topic, or browse the full-text of publications such as BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur, and the Harvard Business Review.
All Library Databases (A-Z)
The library has an excellent collection of high quality, credible digital resources from academic journals, encyclopedias, magazines, newspapers, and ebooks.
Read the latest issues of your favorite full-color business magazines on your computer or mobile device with Flipster!
Available titles include Inc. , Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, and Fast Company.
Use our catalog to search for books on a variety of business-related topics, including:
View e-books online from Gale Virtual Reference Library:
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies
- Develop your Assertiveness
- Encyclopedia of Associations
- Encyclopedia of Management
- Encyclopedia of Small Business
- Everyday Finance: Economics, Personal Money Management and Entrepreneurship
- How to Motivate People
- How to Sell Yourself
- How to Write a Business Plan
- How to Write Reports and Proposals
- Improve your Communication Skills
- Starting a Business from Home: Choosing a Business, Getting Online, Reaching Your Market and Making A Profit
- Successful Time Management