PROCEDURE FOR USE OF MUSIC & NEW JERSEY ROOMS
Please be advised that the New Jersey room will no longer be available as of July 1, 2017.
1. You must sign up for one of the rooms in order to use it. The sign-up sheet is located at the reference desk.
2. You may sign up for a room at 10 minutes before the hour you wish to occupy it.
3. The library will enforce a strict 2 hour limit from 9-2 and 6-9, and a 1 hour limit from 2-6. Notify us if you do not need the room for the full time. Time slots begin and end on the hour.
4. We will permit one sign-up per adult (over age 18) per day. A person may sign up for one room only.
5. The adult who signs up must be in the room the entire time. Once that person leaves the room for 5 minutes, it will become available to others.
6. The room must be vacated after your time limit is reached to allow for walk-ins.
7. At times the rooms may be used for library activities or scheduled events and will not be available for sign-up.