Upcoming Friends Meetings (Mondays at 7:30pm in the Music Room):
- Meetings will resume in September.
Friends Email Address
If you have any questions about Friends membership, volunteer opportunities, etc., you can now email us directly at email@example.com.
All current Friends should pick up their membership cards at the Circulation Desk. Your card will show your membership expiration date so you will know when to renew. Friends can also use this card to get FIVE free DVD rentals at SPPL and a 10% discount at the Town Book Store in Westfield.
Click the link above to download the most recent Friends newsletter in PDF format.
- Volume 130, February 2015
- Volume 128, December 2014
- Volume 127, November 2014
- Volume 126, October 2014
Who Are Friends?
The Friends of the Scotch Plains Public Library is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization of concerned citizens dedicated to…
- supporting the library’s various activities and services
- promoting the use of the library with projects such as children’s summer programs, shut-in reader service, adopt-a-shelf, and special adult program
- fund-raising efforts including an annual book sale and audio-visual sale
For more information, please see our new brochure!
The Friends of the Scotch Plains Public Library is open to all interested adults and youth, and membership is accepted throughout the year.
“Friends” meet on monthly (September-June), at 7:30 PM in the downstairs meeting room of the Library. All members are invited to attend.
PRESIDENT – Joe Quarto
TREASURER – Joyce Andreoli
SECRETARY – Alayna Rosenblum
Applications for membership can be found on our new brochure HERE, or hard copy can be obtained at the Circulation Desk of the Library.
Recent “Friends” Accomplishments…
- Museum Pass program
- Construction of outside book drop
- Summer children’s programs
- Compact Disk music collection and display racks
- Acoustical ceiling panels for the meeting room
- Audio/visual aids and tables for the meeting room
- Adult programs
Join Friends of the Library today! Contributions are tax-deductible. And remember to check with your employer for matching funds. Checks should be made payable to “Friends of the Scotch Plains Public Library.”