- This event has passed.
College Finance Workshop
November 30 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Lisa Bleich and Beth Cassie of College Bound Mentor will present Owning the Application Process: Developing your College List Without Going Broke.
The cost of college has continued to outpace the cost of living increases on all counts. Finding the right college that best meets your needs and is likely to accept you is a challenge. It’s even more challenging to find a good “financial fit.” This interactive workshop will:
- Describe the different types of financial aid available and terms used in the process
- Demystify the financial aid process
- Shed light on how to find a good financial fit
- Develop a plan to graduation college without crippling debt
- Create a framework to “have the talk” about money!
This interactive seminar will use The College Application Wheel™ to help you figure out your unique angle for success and how best to target merit scholarships.
We will walk through several case studies of actual students who addressed their college search in a financially strategic way. We will also identify opportunities for students in this market who do not have any financial constraints.
Advanced registration is recommended for this program. Click here to register.