Qello is only place to watch over 1700 of the most amazing live moments in music. It’s the world’s largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries streamed on-demand to just about any digital device. It’s like a never-ending concert ticket.
- Discover: Qello carefully curates the live performances that matter. The greatest concerts and music documentaries are right here. With new releases every week, from iconic stars to today’s best artists, you’ll never run out of amazing shows to watch.
- Anytime and Everywhere: Wherever you are, the live music experience follows. Watch Qello Concerts on your big screen with Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Sony, and more.
- Music for All: From the 1920s to today’s hottest artists, Qello Concerts spans over 30 genres, from classical to rock, reggae to country. Watch the greatest performances on film from Queen, Pink Floyd, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiësto, Tupac, Slipknot, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Pavarotti, Celine Dion, Eagles, David Bowie, Eric Clapton and so many more.
- Experience: Qello gives you those special music moments when they matter most. Whether you’re throwing a holiday party, just having some people over, or need some quiet time, Qello has the greatest performances by the greatest artists.
- Personalized for You: It’s all about you and the moment. You choose what concerts you want to watch or let us guide you to the live music to suit your mood.
- Availability for Everyone: Patrons can log in at the library, at home, and on multiple devices.
Click HERE to create an account and get started!